As part of the Wycombe Hockey Club Development plan we have committed to grow the club over the next three seasons. The club is in a very competitve area with many other clubs within a 15 mile radius who can offer a club house and other facilties. In order to attract new players it is recognised that the good work of the club can be promoted best by its current members. With that in mind this policy proposes to offer members a financial benefit who bring ‘friends’ to the club.
- Any member who refers a friend who consequently joins the club can claim 25% of the new members subscription
- The payment will be made once the new member has paid their subscriptions.
- Heads of Section approve the payment
- The relevant section treasurer will credit the members account.
- There is no payment of cash to members